Liffey on Snelling Major developments are in the forecast for St. Paul’s Snelling Avenue. Excitement has sprung across the Midway neighborhood and not only because of the new Allianz Field. Gaughan’s very own Liffey on Snelling has be… [+ MORE ]
At Gaughan companies, our employees are a valued members of the team. Discover the possibilities of a commercial real estate career at Gaughan Companies. In order for an employee to achieve success at Gaughan Companies they must possess our Core Values. They are:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Positive / Solution Based
- Priority Focused / Accountable
- Strong Communication
4/12/2019 - 8/31/2019
Forest Lake, MN
Dependent on Experience
Driver's License with Clean Record, Boilers License Preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
This position will be responsible for providing service for a portfolio of residential apartment communities in the Twin Cities area. The primary responsibility is to ensure the timely completion of all assigned maintenance duties and other tasks.
Duties include performing repairs, preparing units for new tenants and completing preventative maintenance.
- Perform diversified duties to install and maintain equipment throughout buildings; including but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, pool maintenance.
- Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs and perform scheduled maintenance repairs on an “on-call” basis.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ability to troubleshoot; diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to maintain property.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Coordinate special projects as needed
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, climb, bend and kneel
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist and pull
- Withstand external weather conditions such as working outside in the rain, cold, heat or other adverse weather conditions.
High School or Equivalent
Boilers License Highly Preferred
- Apartment maintenance experience preferred
- 1 Year Basic Electrical
- 1 Year Basic Plumbing
- 1 Year Basic HVAC
- 1 Year Appliance Repair
- 1 Year Basic Carpentry
- Experience or Training in building maintenance such as appliance repair, plumbing, electrical, windows, carpentry and preventative maintenance.
- Willingness to learn and assist above and beyond as a part of the team
- Ability to self-direct
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must pass criminal background screening
- Must have access to reliable transportation
Team of Caretakers (LHL)
7/8/2019 - 8/31/2019
Forest Lake, MN
Monthly Salary with Rent Deduction- additional hourly wage
- Competitive Pay
We are currently looking for an energetic, motivated and organized Team of Two to join our team of professionals as part time On-Site Caretakers at Lighthouse Lofts Apartments in Forest Lake, MN. Please submit both resumes to be considered for this position.
Enjoy living and working on-site in a luxury apartment community located in downtown Forest Lake, MN. This community is pet friendly with lots of Amenities.
- Changing light bulbs, cleaning light fixtures
- Maintaining all common areas assigned to your team
- Light Maintenance; troubleshooting and providing minor repairs using hand tools
- Walking the property daily
- Picking up any loose papers or debris on property
- Keeping the area around the garbage containers swept
- Snow blowing and shoveling snow in the winter months and mowing lawn and weeding in the summer months
- Thoroughly cleaning all unit turnovers within 24 hours; vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, washing windows, etc.
- Assisting site/resident/property managers; as other duties may be assigned
- Caretakers are not responsible for painting or shampooing the carpets
High school diploma or equivalent
2+ Years Customer Service
Previous Caretaker experience a plus
- Must be able to live on site with one person home during the day
- Both applicants on the team must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills and the ability to self-direct
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, climb, bend, kneel and reach above the shoulders
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement conditions
- Must be available on the first and last day of the month to prepare vacated units for new residents
" Our association of 61 units has been working with Gaughan Association Management since March of 2016, and they have helped us transform our community into one of open dialogue, cooperation, and excellent board management practices. When we started… "– Kitty Cheesebrow, Crown Cove Condominium Association President
" We used Gaughan Companies to find our space for our new CrossFit gym. We worked with Dave and couldn't have found our perfect location without his guidance and leadership. I would recommend this company day in and day out. They relieved the stress… "– Vanessa Biernat, Owner of CrossFit Osiris
" I approached Gaughan Companies in 1988 because I needed a rental space to start my wealth management business. Gaughan Companies helped me by finding a great location and building out my space to my needs. The result was a home run! Since 1988 I… "– Dave E. Purdy, Founder & CEO, Wealth Management Midwest, Inc.
" Working with Gaughan Companies, and Lucas in particular, was an awesome experience! I've never purchased property before, personal or commercial, and it couldn't have gone smoother. Lucas explained to me everything that I need to do, and he made… "– Peter Follese- CLCS, Insurance Advisors - Follese Agency
" We can go to Gaughan Companies, and they will have somebody in their shop whose expertise is in the area we need. They know our different real estate needs from development to site-selection to ground-up construction. Gaughan Companies has been a… "– Rich Smith, Family Pathways Executive Director
" The Gaughan Companies have been extremely helpful while searching for a suitable location for our proposed business. Our initial business plan has undergone several changes resulting in considerable work for Dave- our Gaughan Companies… "– Paul Volker, Sambusa City and originator of Our Family Wizard
" Making the move to owning our own space and renovating that space was the biggest thing that our non-profit agency has contemplated in its 40 year history. I had no idea how to begin the process. So when we met with Gaughan Companies, it was like a… "– Jeanne Walz, Executive Director Lakes Center for Youth and Families
" The Gaughan Companies have been a wonderful account to do business with. They have been very straight forward and honest with all of the opportunities and projects that I have been a part of. It is also refreshing to work with a company whose… "– Bruce Quitter, VP Commercial Sales CAP Carpet & Flooring LLC
THE GAUGHAN BLOG
We want to congratulate and welcome eCig Market on the opening of their new location in Blaine at the Club West Plaza. This will be eCig Market’s third premier vape shop location. Their Grand Opening is set to be Friday, February 15th located at 10950 Clu… [+ MORE ]