5 Tips for a Greener Construction Site
Happy Earth Day! We do our best to be mindful stewards of our materials and resources. Here are some tips to a greener construction site.
- Sort recyclable and non-recyclable used materials. Then, dispose and recycle these materials properly.
- Take good care and manage the use of your equipment. In order to save energy, don’t leave it running if it isn’t being used.
- Encourage accountability among a construction crew. During our weekly construction team meetings, our Superintendent will ask for each Foreman to have their crews clean up after themselves.
- Take initiative to complete environmentally conscious certifications. These certifications ensure that your business is educated in best practices for environmental safety, etc.
- At Gaughan, we make every effort to remove and dewater our construction sites effectively and responsibly, using the best methods while keeping the environment in mind.